Friday, May 22, 2009

05-22-09


The Thinker: I'll tell you what's a matter of life and death, that beautiful lady over there.
Girl Statue: giggles
The Thinker: Hey baby, check out the gun show goin on over here. BOOM BOOM FYAPOWA!

Tonight we went out with our friends the Inman’s. We porked out on half price appetizers at Applebee’s (the guys are begging to go back and do it again soon) and hit opening night of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.

Here are the kids, doing their “FYAPOWA!” impressions. I guess Tony just has to be different…

TGIF!

2 comments:

Diana said...

Tony is soooo cool...I like him. I want him to be Katie's first date in a few years...shhhhhhh!!!!!

lynette said...

What a fun night. I went to Applebee's Friday night too, gotta love the happy hour specials.