Monday, May 11, 2009

05-11-09

"What are your plans now?" - Bruce, after I walked in the door from a 2 1/2 hour meeting
"Well, I still need a blog photo, then e-mail." - Me
"Me! Me! Me! Take a picture of me!" - Xander as he headed off to bed.

He even put on some clothes for the occasion, what a guy!
I wish I could be comfortable hanging out in my BVD's.
Or that I could suntan as easily as him.
Or that I could go to bed with a book before 9pm.
I also wish that I had friends like Xander has and a carefree outlook on life like he does.

Thanks for the blog shot, little man.

4 comments:

Live, Laugh, Love said...

Get photos of them while you can because eventually they won't let you take pictures and you will have to steal them like I do.

Sabrina

lynette said...

He had such a great smile!

Marie said...

Going to bed with a book before 9 would be the best...

Shannon said...

How about friends.