Sunday, June 7, 2009

06-07-09


Bruce calls this his pirate cyborg look.

As I see it, I have two options. One is to throw a fit and insist that he throw the broken glasses away and act his age. Or I can just go with the flow and wait for him to get bored with yet another phase of amusing those around him.

I almost took option one, but I decided it doesn't really matter. Maybe I'm maturing, even if he isn't. :)

What's your cyborg name?
B.R.U.C.E.: Biomechanical Robotic Unit Calibrated for Exploration
M.I.C.H.E.L.E.: Mechanical Intelligent Construct Hardwired for Exploration and Logical Education
A.N.A.S.T.A.S.I.A.: Artificial Networked Android Skilled in Troubleshooting, Accurate Sabotage and Immediate Assassination
A.L.E.X.A.N.D.E.R.: Artificial Lifeform Engineered for Xpert Assassination, Nocturnal Destruction and Efficient Repair

Party on!

3 comments:

Diana said...

tee heee...you are sooo right on! He will never mature though. He is Bruce.

The names are too cool! Totally fitting all personalities too:)

Bruce said...

Don't mess with the cyboRRRRRRg

lynette said...

Love the cyborg names. Too fun! Bruce is quite the character but that's how things stay interesting.