Friday, June 26, 2009

06-26-09

End of a quarter, time to document the books I've had my nosed buried in. I finished two books just tonight, so today seems fitting even though it is a few days early. I read or listened to 13 books these past three months, bringing my 2009 total to 30. Not that it is a race, since I buy them faster than I can read them!

Highlights of this quarter:
- The last Twilight series book (although I still plan to read the on-line manuscript)
- Two great historical fiction romance audio books, the Sunflower and Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet.
- Compelling reasons to change our diet in China Study.
- Two fun reading group picks- Art of Racing in the Rain and A Rather Lovely Inheritance
- A reminder to read sequels while you still remember the characters and plotlines with Sliver of Truth!

A book is like a garden carried in the pocket.~ Chinese proverb

2 comments:

Marie said...

Ah, Sliver of Truth is on my list to read, too. Looks like some good ones there.

lynette said...

I have a read a whole lot of books too, about 13 of them being vampire related :)