Monday, June 22, 2009

06-22-09

I insist on doing my own taxes. I truly feel that a CPA should be able to do her own taxes, even if she doesn't have any tax experience. How hard can it be?

Well, I guess those days are over. Because this is the second year the IRS has sent us a "you screwed up" letter. Both times we are getting more money back, and that is a blessing, but that' s not the point.

Bruce thinks he deserves a bigger Father's Day gift now that my "it's not in the budget" is out the window.

"The hardest thing in the world to understand is the income tax." - Albert Einstein

2 comments:

Marie said...

Tell him you need to save it for the H&R Block person in March... ;)

lynette said...

I say get soemthing fun for the family. At least the news is coming in in reverse, as in your owing more.