Sunday, November 9, 2008

11-09-08


I had every intention of getting an outdoors photo today, since it is now too dark to click outdoor photos after work.

But I'm a slug.

So here is an interesting indoor shot. I was trying to capture both the mosaic lamp and the kids, and I warned Anastasia that she wasn't posing in the right spot, but it is still my favorite.

This was taken at the new Taco Time in Kelso.
Thumbs up for an elegant atmosphere.
Thumbs down for no sour cream on the soft tacos.

“Winter is an etching, spring a watercolor, summer an oil painting and autumn a mosaic of them all.”Stanley Horowitz

“Each of us puts in one little stone, and then you get a great mosaic at the end.”
Alice Paul

3 comments:

Marie said...

That is a pretty lamp. Anastasia kind of looks like a fancy shriner with a fancy shriner hat...

nwscrapmom said...

I like Marie's comment... a fancy shriner. *G*

lynette said...

It does look like a hat. Too funny and a fun pic!