Monday, November 3, 2008

11-03-08

I didn't like the way my bangs looked, so I cropped them out. And this is why we gals have so few photos of ourselves. We just delete, destroy, or otherwise modify the ones we don't like. And we don't like any of htem.

I could whine about things falling apart at work, or about having a hard time adjusting to the time change, or about not having the self control to stay out of the candy, but I am feeling very blessed. We're all healthy, I was able to walk away from work at quitting time, and tomorrow is a new day for eating right.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

lynette said...

Sounds like you have a wonderful perspective today! Mine is seeming a bit more cynical right now.

nwscrapmom said...

For some reason... I'm with Lynette right now. Guess that's why I am laying low ~ don't want to be the negative one.