Wednesday, November 5, 2008

11-05-08


Part of my weekly ritual is gathering in a circle in the fellowship hall to pray before we have our simple supper. It was baked potatoes with ham and chili and other fixins tonight. I've always wanted a photo of the circle, Bruce offered to take one tonight. Do you see me?

Then we scatter. I headed off to budget class, Bruce to Senior High Cookie Company group, Anastasia to middle school youth group, and Xander to Kidmo. The topic in budgeting class was debt - you can wander in, but you can't wander out.

“To be a Christian without prayer is no more possible than to be alive without breathing.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

:) Yup.... I see ya'. Cookie Company group? What does he do... sit around eating sweets? *G*

lynette said...

I saw you too :) That is a great philosophy on debt too.