Saturday, November 1, 2008

11-01-08


With Anastasia and Bruce doing the Famine event for 30 hours, Xander is bound to be my blog topic today. I like hanging out with the guy who is content to stay at home and do nothing and to go downtown to a real restaurant for lunch.

Our day today took several unexpected twists and turns, but Xander made his goal of getting his World of Warcraft character up to level 70. Just in time for the new expansion (Wrath of the Lich King) that is coming out soon (I saw a receipt for the pre order hit my in box), offering levels 71-80.

Congrats, dude!

2 comments:

lynette said...

Well Congrats. We all have to have our goals and that sonds like the perfect one for a rainy weekend.

nwscrapmom said...

Cute. I think it is nice to spend one-on-one time with the kids (although it so rarely ever happens like that).