Thursday, November 6, 2008

11-06-08


Are you ready?

Retailers are ready for you! With fewer days between Thanksgiving and Christmas this year and falling retail sales, they are trying to jump-start the gift-giving season. I always try to get an early jump, I have purchased several items this week and have some people on my list complete.

When we walked into Starbucks tonight, it was already decked out for Christmas. I opted for the salted caramel coca, but next time I'll try their new Peppermint Mocha Twist - a peppermint mocha with peppermint whipped cream and curls of chocolate on top.

Only 49 shopping days until Christmas...

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

I need to figure out how to work specialty coffees into the diet. Then again, I may just give up on the diet. This looks (and sounds) so good right now... and I'm not even a Starbuck's fan! *G*

lynette said...

I've been dying to try that salted cocoa. My Christmas shopping this year is very weird since we will be gone. I'm not sure how to approach it!