Wednesday, March 31, 2010

03-31-10


We're ending a quarter; 25% through 2010. Time to check in with my resolutions.

My word of the year: shape (shāp) verb
to give definite shape to; make
to arrange, fashion, express, or devise
to adapt or adjust to
to direct or conduct
The specifics:
Shape family filing cabinet and magazine clippings into usable format
Make more time for reading and relaxing
Adapt to new high deductable health care plan - actively reduce medical costs
Keep up with 2009 accomplishments, resist taking on so much in 2010
Direct more family & exploring time - go on at least 12 day trips & climb Mt St Helens

I could use a few course corrections, but overall I am pleased with my progress. And glad I still have 75% of the year left to keep trying!

“In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility.” Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments: