Tuesday, March 2, 2010

03-02-10


I'd like to get back into the habit of taking more people photos, but we seem to always be going in different directions these days. Tonight Anastasia had dance and Xander attended his girlfriends orchestra concert.

So, since food and exercise are a big part of my world, I offer a kitchen still life.

  • Still eating only fruit all morning, usually five servings. This is a well established habit now.
  • Focusing on whole grains this month, so eating less meat and more carbs. This Dave's Killer bread is so yummy that Xander and I fight over who gets to eat the heel.
  • Starbucks, with soy milk in my mocha, is often my biggest source of protein. Tonight I had a white chocolate hazelnut Americano to keep the calories down. In addition to tracking calories, this month I've been intermittently tracking sugar, fiber, and protein as part of the Olympic challenge at work.

No comments: