Friday, July 22, 2011

07-22-11


So does shoveling playground bark into wheelbarrows count as exercise? I did laps around the complex again just in case. We got creative transporting the material from the pile to the playground - used the teens skate boards to push the garbage cans. I'm not a very good cowgirl - couldn't get my bandana to stay over my mouth and nose to keep the dust at bay.

Did our final grocery trip today. Still have not come to grips with how much food 30 people consume, but it is getting less expensive as we try to use up our supplies. Sure don't care to paint any more white picket fences! Our final time with the kids was a bit disorganized today, so I got to observe Bruce and the kids doing recreation with the big parachute for a few minutes. We're all going to miss those kids! Well, except maybe the one who makes off with our hats, glasses, and is always where he doesn't belong! :)

I reached the max of my memory card today. Looking forward to organizing my journaling and photos when I get back to Longview.

No comments: