Wednesday, July 13, 2011

07-13-11



Ah, the joys of landlording. Tonight was my first peek into the fourth vacancy we’ve had this summer. We’re trying a different approach with this one, time will tell if it pays off.

Today at work I listened to a webinar about managing your internet life consistent with an employer or prospective employers expectations. So I shouldn’t rant about deadbeat tenants, incompetent utility companies, or my political views.

End result, my team was googling ourselves this afternoon to see what is readily available. My blog entries and Bruce’s newspaper mentions consistently come up. My age is plastered all over the place. Evidently Michelle Fischer is a famous singer. It was enlightening to see what is available to my non friends on Facebook.

Maybe I should “Like” all the cleaning products that help get these rentals clean…

No comments: