Tuesday, July 5, 2011

07-05-11




This image reminded my of the lazy summer days of summer of my youth. I loved to find a shady spot in the yard and read a good book, or hang out in the pool, and she did both today. Except she has a computer with movies and contact with friends instead of a novel.

I read in Industry week that Facebook has over 500 million active users, each of whom has an average of 130 friends, is connected to 80 community pages, groups, and events, and creates 90 pieces of content each month.

How we stack up:
Bruce- 337 friends
Michele- 126 friends. I’m average! But only 12 content items created in the past week…
Anastasia- 347 friends, and tons of content created!
Xander- 542 friends, most added in the past two days as he tried to reach 700 friends
Happy summer relaxing, with or without the technology!

No comments: