Saturday, April 23, 2011

04-23-11



“I forgot to add visual triangles yesterday; we’ll have to do the photo shoot all over again.” – Me, trying to get a rise out of the guys

I need to post my blog early, before we power down for our Sabbath. Bruce declared my camera technology, so guess I won’t be trying out my candlelight setting.

“You’re my guinea pig today, hon.” – Me to Anastasia

My focus today was pulling in those visual triangles, and trying out the baby, beach, and pin hole scene modes to find a favorite. Pin hole (darker photo with soft focus) isn’t for every day, but it’s a favorite and captures the teenage vibe perfectly.

“So you are enjoying your photography class?” – Anastasia

1 comment:

icedgurl said...

is trekking your site! hug my blog and explore some trails! happy easter! ...TREK... :]