Friday, April 1, 2011

04-01-11


With feeling crummy, I’ve been curling up with a good book lately. Not my Bible, devotional, or mission trip assigned reading like I should be, but another Jane Kirkpatrick read about Oregon trail wagon trains being wiped out by cholera.


Here’s hat I read first quarter. Historical fiction about WW2 in Hong Kong and Oregon settlements in Lewis & Clark times, more books about real estate investing, book club picks, and books on my shelf forever.


Most Intriguing: The Art Thief by Noah Charney

Characters who are like old friends: A Mending at the Edge (Emma Geisy of Aurora colony) and Morality for Beautiful Girls (Mma Ramotswe of Ladies Detective Agency) Authors who feel like old friends: Orchard Valley Grooms by Debbie Macomber and Vanishing Acts by Jodi Piccolt.


Happy reading!

No comments: