Saturday, April 9, 2011

04-09-11


Having a blog is a great way to get at least a photo a day. Taking a photography class is a great way to get 75 photos a day. So many choices, just one for the blog…


Focusing on blessings rather than annoyances today:

Grateful to jog the lake, have another chance at a better scenery photo, and spend some time outdoors today.

Grateful to have made an offer on another property, with decisions rather obvious. Grateful that God multiplied my time today; I got more done than I set out to, including sitting on the porch enjoying a book.

Grateful to finally get another family photo, even if I haven't figured out my new camera and it’s not a good hair day for me. And that the kids went through old scrapbooks and we laughed about memories.


And still another day of the weekend left!

No comments: