Wednesday, April 20, 2011

04-20-11



“Want me to take some photos of you?’ – Xander
“No thanks, I want to take my own for my photo class” – Mom
“When does your class start, anyway?” – Xander

I learned a valuable lesson today. Take photos of working out before the workout. After lifting weights, my photo taking arm and dumbbell holding arms were very shaky. Mom’s been taking self portraits for her photos, so I decided to try that today for my “use props” assignment.

Experts say the secret to successful workouts is varying the routine, but I seem to be in a self imposed rut. 30 minutes of running and 120 sit-ups in the morning, 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill with a good book in the evening. Doesn’t leave room for my weight training, which I know is really important too.

No comments: