Saturday, April 16, 2011

04-16-11


Don’t tell my ‘to do list’, but today was a great day to lay in bed with my book. I needed to get it read for book club discussion. And it helped ease the disappointment of not doing an inspection on our latest house. The process is like molasses; the utilities didn’t get turned back on.


Today also brought:

- Driving all the way to the new donut shop, and being rewarded with bacon maple bars!

- A jog at the lake

– I’m up to 40 minutes of solid running! Training for a real 5K, unlike Bruce…

- A neighborhood watch meeting where we sampled freeze dried food for our 72 hour kits that we are all working to assemble.

- Playing with my camera. Photo class assignment is using our feet to zoom. Get closer, closer, closer.


The best part? It’s only Saturday!

No comments: