Tuesday, September 29, 2009

09-29-09



My word this year is relinquish.

Turns out that can also mean de-cluttering your life.

And I have a strong desire to get rid of about half the things in my scrapbook room. My scrapbook room that has been overtaken by Sunday School supplies, general household items, and other non-scrapbooking projects.

Starting with baby steps. I’ve been meaning to photograph and toss this memento for ages. It is burn salve, something I have no real need for. But the smell evokes such strong memories of my Grandma Dorothy. She used to sell McNess products, and it was a fun to stumble across this tangible memory.

But I never intended to keep it. So off it goes.

"Cluttering Is About Our Feelings, Not About Piles of Papers" -- From Clutter-Proof Your Business

No comments: