Monday, September 21, 2009

09-21-09


Dinners aren’t met with much enthusiasm these days.

But tonight we were treated to a long monologue that went something like this:
“Oh, I like dinner tonight! I like that cabbage stuff, it reminds me of sauerkraut. I love sausage! I don’t need a salad; I promise I’ll eat lots of these veggies. The only thing that would make this better is to add sauerkraut!”

I have a spreadsheet list of dinners we rotate through, throwing in new ones often. This recipe is not on the spreadsheet, but has “YUM” and “serve over rice” written in the margin. Skillet Sausage and Red Cabbage with Corn and Peppers, #122 in 365 Easy One-Dish Meals.

1 comment:

Diana said...

hmmm I should have stopped by! Love cabbage and sausage...I'm about ready to make meatloaf....next week after my trip. Yummmy meatloaf sandwiches are good. Must be fall:)