Sunday, September 6, 2009

09-06-09


The kids get the short end of the stick with Mom eating better and sacrificing to drop out of the “overweight” category for good. Yucky stuff for home meals, less eating out, hardly any dessert runs… poor deprived kids!

I’ve been doing great on calories this week, so I knew I’d have one big dessert this weekend. I’ve been craving a maple bar, but the kids really love and miss Dairy Queen, so that is where we headed.

The kids haven’t exactly been getting along this weekend, but they could fake it for a photo, once Mom threatened them with no more DQ!

460 - Calories in maple bar
200 - Calories in butterscotch Dilly Bar, my new treat of choice
1,851 - High calorie day this week (spaghetti is a killer!)

892 - Low calorie day this week (totally vegan day)

“The main thing in weight loss is calories in versus calories out.” Judith Stern

No comments: