Sunday, September 18, 2011

09-18-11




We had a very busy day today. Church, clean the kitchen form my baking/cooking marathon yesterday, afternoon Relay for Life BBQ, then youth group evening BBQ.

This is the new youth pastor at Longview Community Church on the chair, and Anastasia helping him lead a song, with Bruce across the circle from me. Xander was inteh circle somewhere. I’m excited about what the brings to the youth group, and about the great turn out tonight.

First time back to the building since I stopped considering LCC home, feels a little weird.


“I wish I had a little white box

To put my Jesus in

I'd take him out and kiss, kiss, kiss

And put Him back again.


I wish I had a little black box

To put the devil in

I'd take him out and spank, spank, spank

And put him back again.”

No comments: