Friday, September 2, 2011

09-02-11



Bruce found himself at the pool twice today!

Summer is winding down. At the shot clinic, Xander and I realized that shots won’t fit into his life once schools tarts. At the country club, this is the last weekday the pool will be open for the season. On the lake, paddling was windy but gorgeous and I noticed some tree leaves starting to change.

The day got away from me a bit, but I’m trying to work on my attitude. Loved this passage in my book this morning: When we become content to live in the present, God has given us our lives back in a vivid way; we no longer destroy the present by looking for a better future or a more celebrated now. We are set free to live the life that God created uniquely for us.

I was meant to sit poolside with magazines!

No comments: