Monday, September 12, 2011

09-12-11



Here’s a lake photo from a different perspective… from under the Washington Way bridge on my SUP.

I like going under some of the bridges, and there aren’t any I have to work really hard at, but the Washington Way one is a bit creepy. It has more birds living under it, seems dark and murkier, and smells like creosote.

Today I lined up my board really well, stopped paddling, took my camera out of my back pocket, hung it on my wrist just in case, snapped some photos, and put the camera away – all under the bridge at very slow speeds.

I’m not in the mood to do much tonight, but always in the mood to paddle!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Show a picture of your SUP....how are you hauling this thing? On top of your car? Is it light or a hard plastic thing?