Saturday, September 17, 2011

09-17-11



Today I heard someone say that their dance card had been rearranged.

I can relate. Our plans changed today. Probably for the better (since I always overestimate what I can cram into a day), but I don’t like change.

I had considered dragging the kids to VegFest today. I decided the Campfires & Candlelight reenactment at Fort Vancouver would be better, with a few other errands.

First I woke up completely exhausted, and the rain had me wondering how fun the drive would be. But I stayed the course. Then Xander decided he really is sick, but he was willing to stay the course. Then Anastasia’s swim meet lasted over four hours, and we collectively decided that staying home and watching a Netflix movie was more appealing.

Most of my swim photos today were blurry, but I liked this one. Anastasia is in the third lane over, and the girls standing at the edge are her teammates yelling encouragement to her every time she come sup for air. She chanted for others, and now they were yelling “Go Stasia, Let’s GO!”

No comments: