Tuesday, January 30, 2024

01-30-24

 

Made it to an Indian grocery store!

A really grungy one that my Deloitte friends told me to avoid, but a grocery store nonetheless!

We wanted to put together a care package for our COVID co-worker and this was the perfect scavenger hunt.  The store was like a dollar store with much more groceries.

I grabbed a very dirty rolling cart and I was on my way.

She asked for gummy bears, we found Centerfruit Soft Chews and Juzt Jelly strawberry and guava soft candy.  And some other snack foods.  And some chips for me for lunch tomorrow.  And a masala ramen pack for Bruce.

We wanted to get her some things to occupy her as she starts feeling better.  We found brush markers, oil pastel crayons, and some sketch pads.

We looked at the building blocks and play doh, but landed on a silly little wind up toy instead.

And all for 763 INR, or under $10.  Score!  An adventure with a purpose!

No comments: