Wednesday, January 1, 2020

01-01-20


I was not feeling very inspired to choose a focus word for 2020, so SLOTH seems perfect in a lot of ways.  I’m ready to coast for a bit.  I still want to make progress on goals and self improvement, but at a more leisurely pace.

My specific intentions:
  • More work-life balance
  • Less focus on hard work at work, get more comfortable with place and skills
  • Hanging out with relatives and new friends
  • Grateful for financial blessings, continued giving and saving
  • Travel and vacation more
  • Continue to read a lot


11 years of choosing a focus word to guide my goals and intentions.  Some made a bigger impact than others.  I can’t even find any evidence of 2016!

Typically New Years is a day for me to rest and read... a sloth kind of day!

No comments: