Sunday, January 4, 2015

01-04-15

My focus word for 2014 was Fallow, and it served me well.  For 2015, I’ve chosen the word Catharsis.  I’m defining it as: the process of releasing, purging and experiencing relief, relieve tension and anxiety.

This year I’m expecting to help get Anastasia launched to UW, experience a year of change and preparing for more change, de-clutter and purge a significant amount of belongings to simplify and focus on the truly important, and spend less time and money on both health care and the rentals.

This photo is of a childhood memory I've been holding on to.  We used these crocks to serve pudding.  Usually butterscotch pudding.  I requested the stoneware, but rarely make pudding; it’s not a memory for my kids.  I realized that I can photograph the cups and let them go without letting go of the memory.


Bring it on, 2015.

No comments: