Sunday, January 1, 2012

01-01-12

Doing something twice in a row constitutes a tradition in our family, so I am starting a tradition of the New Years couch photo.


I wasn’t sure I was going to choose a focus word for 2012, but Ali inspired me, so here goes…

Deeper…
In my walk with God. Continuing to memorize 1 John, improving my prayer life, and submitting to viewing my time as His instead of mine.
In saving money. 2011 was a sad savings year, want to get finances in order before college costs start. Attack food, coffee, and healthcare categories, and try to go all of 2012 without buying non-essential clothing.
In adventure seeking and exploring the Pacific Northwest. More hikes. More daytrips.
In my fitness journey. Move more, eat well. See the scale at my goal weight more often.

No comments: