Saturday, January 1, 2011

01-01-11


I wasn’t sure I was going to pick a word for 2011 or set resolutions, but guess I can’t fight who I am.

My focus word for this year is:

re·fine (re-fine) verb
1. improve or perfect by pruning or polishing.

2. treat or prepare so as to put in a usable condition
3. reduce to a fine, unmixed, or pure state; separate from extraneous matter or cleanse from impurities
4. To free from coarse, unsuitable, or immoral characteristics

New Years resolutions:

- Keep and continue to refine gains made in past years with nutrition, health, fitness, hobbies, and adventure seeking.
- Participate in a family mission trip, climb Mt St Helens, take a kayak and/or white water trip, finally visit Monarch Statue Garden, run a 5K, observe a Sabbath, and go berry picking.
- Continue to try to prune my schedule and priorities to feel more at peace with my world.
- Spend more time & energy with God; get in a more usable condition to be in His will.

No comments: