Tuesday, January 4, 2011

01-04-11


I like the idea of eating more fruits and vegetables and eating more food in its raw form. I’ve been focusing on this for myself for almost a year.

Bruce is getting on board a little, but is going about it in a very different way.

This morning the guys made their first batch of Dr Oz’s Green Drink, running cucumber, parsley, ginger, lemons, and apples through their new juicer. Bruce added the spinach while Xander wasn’t looking.

And here’s the look on Xander’s face when he took his first sip!

I found this blog today linking the food focus to the God focus:
http://www.klove.com/blog/ Getting up to weight spiritually is one of my resolutions this year. I want to crave God and rely on God, not use my weekend sweet treats as my comfort and deliverer.

Here’s to more of God and less of wallowing in food!

No comments: