Sunday, January 23, 2011

01-23-11


“Weekend at home” seems to be code for “weekend apart”. All of our family members are back under the same roof, but are in different orbits. This photo and about 10 minutes during church service were the only times we were all four in the same place today.

The guys watched the game, so much for “Go bears!” Anastasia spent a lot of time listening to loud music in her room. I worked in the yard again, spent extra time helping at church, and worked on my honey do list. Bruce and I went out to Mexican and brought the kids home BK. I’m not expecting a traditional Sunday evening dessert outing.

The week ahead looks like more going at high speed but not together. I guess that’s why we are so intentional about dinners together most nights and weekend family adventures; otherwise we’d never regroup!

No comments: