Monday, September 6, 2010

09-06-10


Today was Labor Day, and we labored. Well, mostly running around with our landlord responsibilities.

Saturday night I couldn’t sleep, so I made a mega to do list. What we need to bring to each property to keep it moving forward, what I need to gather up at home to check one tenant out and another in, what I wanted to get done today, what I need Bruce to get done this week, what we need from the grocery store, what we need from Home Depot… you get the idea.

This afternoon I took a moment to sit on the porch, sip my cold coffee, and review the list. Then we divided and conquered – they went blackberry picking (Anastasia has a cobbler baking) and I worked on Sunday chores and took care of our and fifth and final appointment of the day.

All in a days work.

No comments: