Wednesday, November 2, 2011

11-02-11



The past few months have not been good for eating well and exercising hard. Not feeling great, I started telling myself I deserved to take a break from working out and eat more fattening foods. My ‘healthy during the week and sweets on the weekends’ routine flew out the window.

Some reports say the average person gains five to ten pounds between Thanksgiving and New Years. Many reports say it is only one pound, but that it is a pound that never goes away. Regardless, I face a ton of temptations during the holiday season, so I want to be fit and light on the scale going into it.

So, this week it is back to an hour of exercise a day, half of it intense, high nutrition/low calorie foods, and no sweets. Not even on the weekends. Until Thanksgiving.

I miss my mochas, but I really do like kale chips.

No comments: