Thursday, May 26, 2011

05-26-11



I usually try to avoid discussing politics. I know that most people in my life are Democrats. I also know that I’m a Republican, but I can’t always articulate why.


The poll at
http://people-press.org/typology/quiz/ was fun and intriguing.

I don’t own a gun, enjoy NASCAR, or live in the South or Midwest. But I am white, a homeowner, have enough money to lead the life I want, and religion is a very important part of my life. I don’t get worked up about abortion, same sex marriage, environmental policy, or immigration. I do think less government is better, that our current military policy does more harm than good, and that hard work pays off.


"The term 'serious actor' is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? Like 'Republican party' or 'airplane food.'" - Johnny Depp

No comments: