Monday, November 9, 2009

11-09-09


Congrats to both kids for their 4.0 grades today!

Here is one of the posts Anastasia put on Facebook today:
i LOVE my life, my friends, my enimies, my family, and my GRADES!!!! only bad thing today is my tenor sax broke right in the middle of jazz band today so now i got to learn 3 new songs on my flute, for the concert tomorrow!

Dad’s comment back to her:
Maybe you can learn to love spelling words correctly? :)But gratz on your grades. You did great....again.

Alexander doesn’t seem to have any Facebook status updates. But he has done a lot of quizzes and recently plucked some luxurious down feathers from his duck in FarmVille!

Charlie Brown: Why do we have to have all this pressure about grades, Linus?
Linus: Well, I think that the purpose of going to school is to get good grades so then you can go on to high school; and the purpose is to study hard so you can get good grades so you can go to college; and the purpose of going to college is so you can get good grades so you can go on to graduate school; and the purpose of that is to work hard and get good grades so we can get a job and be successful so that we can get married and have kids so we can send them to grammar school to get good grades so they can go to high school to get good grades so they can go to college and work hard...
Charlie Brown: Good grief!

No comments: