Wednesday, November 4, 2009

11-04-09


My world is a lot darker this week.


Not jsut because of daylight savings change, but wow, that contributes!


We are one of twelve households competing to save energy. So far the only concrete change we've made is to keep the lights out.


I miss having the house ablaze, but I can see how it is more responsible to turn off a light when leaving a room. So I'm trying.


"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark." ~Rabindranath Tagore

3 comments:

Michele said...

Speak for yourself dear. I've been doing a lot more than just keeping the lights out. - Bruce

Michele said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michele said...

Oh, I guess I am doing two things. I am also working hard on "Keep freezer as full as possible".