Friday, December 30, 2011

12-30-11



Not feeling good again today, so not wanting to reach very far for a blog photo. A still life sounds perfect.

Here is one of my assignments for my fitness photo class:
"And lastly, take a photo of your shoes. Ideally, take a photo of your fitness shoes. At this stage, you should have at least one pair of walking/cross training/fitness/running shoes in preparation for moving more. Lay them out and take the most artistic shot you can think of."

I’ve decided to do the scrapbook from a couple standpoint, so here are our fitness shoes. Bruce likes everything black, so we shouldn’t be surprised that his workout shoes are black. They match his black workout wear. My super wide feet have made all footwear function over fashion.

I bet I could do more artistic if I felt better. But I kinds like this.

No comments: