Thursday, February 10, 2011

02-10-11


My devotion had an assignment to restate the 10 commandments as THOU SHALTS instead of THOU SHALT NOTs.

Here’s my attempt:
1. Make God your top priority and put all your trust in Him.
2. Worship God alone, and with all his mysteries and power.
3. Be careful with your words.
4. Rest and reflect on the Sabbath.
5. Give courtesy and respect to your parents.
6. Treat life as precious.
7. Keep sex as a gift between married couples.
8. Be attentive to the needs of others and be fair in all dealings.
9. Speak truth in love.
10. Be content with your own blessings and belongings.

Baking cookies tonight to take to couples retreat this weekend. Grape Nut cookies – chewy crunchy goodness as batter and baked. Xander hovered over me the entire time waiting for any crumbs I’d offer.

“Are these healthy?!? I’ll eat these!” - Anastasia

No comments: