Wednesday, November 17, 2010

10-17-10


Wednesday is my day to visit the produce stand and stock up on fruit. I wanted to stop at lunchtime, since I drive by on my way back from PeEll, but was too pressed for time. Noticed someone in a carrot costume in the pouring rain when I drove by. Still raining hard after work, but this time it was someone in a grape costume under and umbrella.

The past few weeks I haven’t bought as much, but today I made up for it. Anastasia requested satsumas. We can always use more bananas. I’ve been enjoying the brussel sprout clusters. I decided to try a pink pummelo, a huge grapefruit like citrus. I expressed sadness that the Pink Lady apples were already gone, and he found some in the back, so add those in too. So much good food, so little time…

No comments: