Saturday, January 7, 2017

01-07-16

My focus word for 2017 is Enough.  I pulled it all together this weekend.  Maybe too ambitious when I'm trying to give myself permission to do less, but way less than what I could have put on the list, and don't plan to kill myself to accomplish the list.

I have enough
I do enough
I am enough
Slow progress is still progress
in my Christian life:
Teach Dave Ramsey
Shoebox shopping: soccer balls, sewing kits, ages 2-4
in my healthy lifestyle:
Move more, eat better
Get weight down
Consistent vitamin consumption
Track/work on food variety
in my professional and landlord life:
Two maintenance inspections (Katie & Luis)
Finish reading Brandon's landlording books
Deal with trees at 15th and 29th
Set up website
Freshen up Linked In and resume
Attend 3 BP meet-ups
Keep up BP and Linked In presence
in my hobbies:
Complete PokemonGo "manual"
Hot air ballooning
Trip to Long Beach
Trip to Vegas
Stay in tiny house village
Use four weeks of vacation
Attend a food event: taste of tacoma, seattle mobile food rodeo, portland eat mobile
Additional hike or event from Life list
in my quest to declutter:
Scrapbook room organized and trimmed down
One album complete
Kitchen pantry organized and trimmed down
Keep working on capsule wardrobe.  Buy clothes in quality, not quantity.
Better photo solution for 2017

No comments: