Tuesday, January 1, 2013

01-01-13


Guess what we did today?!?  Broke my clothes shopping fast.  :)

So my word for 2013 is “vitality”.  Odd word, but I really liked the definition: the state of being strong and active; energy, and the capacity to live, grow, or develop.

I want to be strong.  I will focus on efforts to stay healthy, including vitamins, extra sleep, and taking vitamins.  I will still focus on being lean and fit too.

I want to grow.  In my walk with God, being consistent with a prayer journal & continuing to memorize 1 John.  In growing our savings, soak beans & keep striving for simplification & lowering costs.  In exploring, see a few things from the 1000 places to see book & a few from our Portland area list.

I want to live with vitality.  I plan to re-energize my blog photos, read more books, write a book, and scrapbook more.

Happy New Year

No comments: