Wednesday, February 1, 2012

02-01-12




My day started by being chosen for a random vehicle search as I arrived at work. Thank you, homeland security.

During breaks I read Seattle Business magazine. On one page an article discussed how Washington state is losing its level of educational attainment, so we can’t compete for jobs or maintain our quality of life. On the very next page another article discussed how the Seattle area has a competitive global economy due to being a center of research and innovation. The dichotomy is a testimony to the odd times we live in, with lots of frustration and opportunity.

My day ended back in the car, waiting for the kids to get out of youth group, now that I am the official Wednesday night taxi driver. Gave me a few minutes to play with camera settings. GPS on to not miss turns on the dark windy road, KLOVE on the radio, other cars wondering about the camera flashes...

No comments: